Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Grrr

I so want to post about work on here...and I don't want to get fired for my blog, so all I'm going to say is this: I'm not feeling great today (I woke up feeling weak) and the day quickly started going downhill once I'd been in the office an hour or so.

My boss pulled me into his office for huge speech that I don't think I deserve. It was the "if I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times" speech. I've heard it a lot in my time, but not for at least 10 years. I'm not saying I can't improve, all I'm saying is I can't live up to someone else's expectations if I don't know what those expectations are. You may have told me once, but that once was so vague that I don't really understand it. I know now to pursue harder, and hopefully my boss will be more explanatory.

whew...that feels better

No comments: