Tuesday, February 28, 2006

F$%&

So yesterday was hell on earth! I pulled a 14 hour day for the second time since Friday. I was called to the carpet in a meeting about some projects that were incomplete - mainly because I didn't even know they existed - I'm still working to find where my true responsibility lies in all of it. My boss is walking the fine line between directly asking for what he needs and being mean - usually falling on the mean side. We had a big fancy event last night - for which I broke out my best dress just in time to sit in a back hallway and print pictures all night because of someone else's poor planning - and then that person was a bitch about it. Not cool. I'm just not sure how much longer I can sit in the unpredictability of how I'll be treated at work - it's killing me, truly killing me. Thankfully my beautiful roommate sat with me in it at the end of the night - I honestly don't know if I'd have been able to face it again today without our conversation.

On top of all of this my sister was in an accident and the judicial system in the country where she lives is completely screwed up. Makes the USA look good...or at least decent. I don't want to post the entire story here on the blog...let's just say the situation makes me want to take a second look at no fault accident laws - there may actually be some merit there.

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

fuck

there, I spelled it out :-D

sorry it's been so shitty. let's hang out soon and talk...