Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Goal

Today it is my goal to work while I am here at the office. I so slipped yesterday and I'm fairly positive I was talking with friends more than I was working. A couple of the conversations were important - not that they needed to be had at work - and a couple others were pure enjoyment!

So how am I going to achieve this goal? Well - I'm not logged into Skype, AIM or Google chat and I've turned my phone off. I can't (or if you wanna push it, won't) give up my Gmail addiction - I do need a little break now and then - and besides, Vivian and Meghan are some of the funniest people I know.

On a side note - last night I dreamt that my sister Jill (the youngest) got her ears pierced a bunch of extra times and was wearing huge dangly beads in each piercing. Not only is this generally random, Jill (in her own words this morning) "hates earrings and doesn't ever wear them."

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

I think YOU are one of the funniest people I know... I'll miss not being in an office setting with e-mail all day :-(

Megs said...

Look at you, being productive and all...how cute!