Monday, February 13, 2006

Today's been a busy and stressful day at work...and...it's all been legitimately work related. I haven't had a chance to talk with my boss - and probably won't today - which is still a bit disappointing. At the same time - we had bonafied grown up conversation about what's happening team wide he even had positive things to say today. All this conversation happened in a team meeting however, so I didn't feel comfortable busting out with the discussion I'd like to have about coaching him to manage me better.

In and amongst the stress the following things are making me happy:
1 ~ I had real hunger today for the first time in about two weeks. Not - I've missed meal time by a few hours so I should probably eat something. No - this was, hey - it's 12:15 and if I don't eat lunch I think I might die. Hooray for veggie burgers.
2 ~ I have a lot of good energy from yesterday. I had breakfast with Sara and then we had a RCI (Radius Community Intensive) meeting that was extremely productive. The meeting made me so excited about the way the experience is starting to take shape. After the meeting Wendy, Nick, Jim, Mark and I went up to Estes to look at the site and it is BEAUTIFUL! I took some pictures for us to remember and I'll try to post a couple of them up here once I get them off the camera.
3 ~ I get to talk to friends over email while I'm at work.

No comments: