Friday, February 10, 2006

TGIF!

I'm so stinkin' glad that it's Friday. This week I had more run ins with my boss. Tuesday was bad for that, I spent Wednesday trying to convince myself (to no avail) that I didn't have to talk to him about it and yesterday and today he's been MIA so I haven't had the chance to talk to him.

Perhaps the reason I'm more glad it's Friday is because I'm excited about this weekend. Tonight I'm going out for dinner and that'll be fun. We may go for a late night Walmart run to attempt at staving off our Meijer withdraw. Tomorrow's Sonic and the Art Museum and The Elders at Gothic Theatre. Sunday I get to meet with Sara and then we have a RCI meeting and I'm heading up to Estes with other RCI team members for a site visit for April! Should be busy and fun - at least I get to sleep in tomorrow!

Happy trails everyone...

No comments: