Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend! I have been - and then again - it hasn't been all roses. Friday night started off rocky - was in a bad mood, not certain what it was all about and there are a couple of hunches. Then we drank up the rest of the Oberon here - inside since it was freezing and windy out.

Yesterday I woke up not feeling great - for a couple of reasons, which are kinda gross and I will not subject you to them here. Sheralee and I watched a really sappy movie on TBS - I cried dammit - and then we went to Flatirons to walk around. I wanted to return something which is why we went all the way out there and then the Charlotte Russe there was under construction! We also went to the taste of Colorado and heard Dennis DeYoung sing - he DID sing Mr. Robato among other things, but we did not hear him ask us to come sail away. Which is what we wanted - granted, we also left early because it was COLD and I still wasn't feeling great.

I think I got about 12 hours of sleep last night - praise the jesus! And I'm feeling a bit better physically this morning! On tap: more Taste of Colorado, relaxing at Vivian's pool and hot tub. And plenty of fun I'm sure! More to come later about what's been on my mind (which is a bunch of stuff) because it's certainly been affecting everything!

1 comment:

Joel Swagman said...

Sounds like a good weekend. I hope things on your mind clear up, or at least that you can find the words you'll looking for.