Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Say Nothing At All

I thought perhaps it was time to address the lack of personal posts here on the blog. It's certainly not because of a lack of interesting, exciting and fun things going on. It's more that I'm not ready to post about it on the blog. Mostly because there's some pretty darn cool stuff that I don't want to jeopardize by broadcasting it all over the internet. I promise that the moment it's safe I'll have stories and details posted :)

For now I leave you with this. I was surfing the radio waves yesterday in my car on the way home from Target. There wasn't anything good on my presets so I started scanning. The first song I came to was the theme song from Titanic. I didn't know they still played it on the radio. I forgot to check the station, if I had I would be telling you to boycott it. This is worse I think than James Blunt and I loathe James Blunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear more.
ck

Joel Swagman said...

I loath that Titanic song. It is hard to believe its still being played, but there are bad songs from 30 years ago that are still being played. I think we'll have to accept the fact that the titanic song will be with us the rest of our lives.

Joel Swagman said...

Hey! I just commented. I guess this beta blogger is working after all.