Wednesday, September 06, 2006

989

I'm so excited to go to the mountains this weekend! On the last trip Sheralee took for work she was in the town of South Park, CO - yes the TV show is named after this town - and saw an advertisement for a music festival this weekend. This led to her finding a cabin in the mountains asdlkjfwhere we're going to stay this weekend - there's a jacuzzi tub and a golf hole and wildlife and more and I'm just so glad to be getting out of town for the weekend. We went grocery shopping last night and tonight and are all set to go. Yay!

In other news - I interviewed for a job two weeks ago and have not heard a peep since I left the interview. I've left voicemails and emails and I have now officially given up. There's I'm sure some sort of reasonable explanation - but I don't want to hear it. I'm choosing to believe they're crazy people. Makes my life easier that way.

And since I haven't posted in a while and I'm sure you've missed it, here are some pictures of one of the cutest babies ever, Cheyenne:
I heart this dress from my Aunt Maria

Seriously, get this thing off my head

I've finally mastered smiling, and I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have so much fun on 989! We'll miss you! - Nick

Viv M. said...

she's gorgeous!!!!

Christy said...

I commented yesterday- did you delete it! I love the pics. I think she looks like both of them. Have a great time in the mountains!
ck