Sunday, September 24, 2006

Creepy!

After a long day of piercing* and shopping Sheralee and I were relaxing at home last night watching a movie when out of nowhere there was someone trying the doorknob of our outside door in the kitchen and then knocking. It's not unusual for our friends to use that door, but we weren't expecting anyone. So I got up and couldn't see anyone out the kitchen window so I went to the balcony to look outside to see who it was. (not easy to scale the wall of the balcony to get on to the porch) I peeked my head out and all I could see was someone dressed all in dark clothes with a hoodie on so that I couldn't see a face - at all! It was so creepy - especially since there have been a number of occasions where we forget to lock that door after someone comes or leaves. We called the police non-emergency line but by the time we were talking with them s/he was gone and since I couldn't see a face I couldn't give a good description. So I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again.

*As a celebration Sheralee and I got our belly button's pierced yesterday. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be and is quite pretty I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh. That is soooo creepy!! I hate even when the doorbell rings- as we always know when people are coming over. I hope you don't get robbed again!
ck

Viv M. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!