Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Sorry Denver

For the noise I subject you to every time I drive my car! Last night after a drink celebrating the end of Vivian's session 2 improv classes I went over a bump at a light rail crossing. I was afraid my trunk was going to pop up but instead all of a sudden my car was making an ungodly amount of noise. Dave thinks I knocked part of the exhaust pipe off - and I'll get it checked out this afternoon or tomorrow morning. For now it sounds like 4 Harley's are driving down the street when I'm driving my little Grand Am. And apparently I need new brakes too - that will have to wait until I'm back on some one's payroll...

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

and 12th & Delaware!! Don't forget 12th & Delaware...

Joel Swagman said...

There are many a people who would envy a loud car like that. Remember it is always better to wake up the neighbors than to be woken up by the neighbors