Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hit the Ball!

I'm sitting here letting the Tigers give me a heart attack. One inning left - they're behind by one. We'll see what happens.

So it did snow. I was convinced that it was a big scare thing and that we were maybe going to see a flurry. Nope - I haven't seen it snow hard like that in a long time. I think we maybe got 4 inches here in Denver - wet heavy snow that came down in just a couple of hours. My boss' wife measured 22 inches at their house in Conifer which is somewhere about 8000 feet. The only good thing about the snow was that I didn't have to go out to a job site. It was just postponed - in reality I would not have minded going out today - just not with the snow.

I'm glad tomorrow's Friday. I'm ready to sleep hard and long - without the alarm. And to have some time to relax and just be and not try to accomplish something. I'm still a bit exhausted and I'd like to sleep.

1 comment:

Joel Swagman said...

my brother lives out in denver, so I heard about the snow. good luck with driving. We had some early snow in Michigan a couple weeks ago as well