Friday, June 30, 2006

Does s--- like this happen to anyone else?

Seriously - random shit happens to me all the time! This morning I'm minding my own business, trying to get to work some semblance of on time and running late because I tried to do the pack while you get ready thing which always takes longer than I think it's going to. As I'm doing this I see an old lady who seems to be having a hardish time walking down the street coming toward me and I think perhaps I'll ask if she needs some help. Nope. Instead as she approaches me she says "you should wear some clothes to work sometime." I kept walking. Seriously!

PS - It's going to be 96 degrees here today!

4 comments:

Viv M. said...

you gotta be shitting me!!!! where you going to work naked?!?! hillarious!!!

Viv M. said...

PICTURES!!! WHERE ARE THE BABY PICTURES?!?!?!?

Christy said...

I agree viv-- I keep stalkin the blog for new pics and news on the newest addition!!

ck

Christy said...

are you kidding me still no pics?