Thursday, June 01, 2006

Missed Connections

Sometimes when I need a laugh I read the Missed Connections on Craigslist. They're often funny like "I saw you on a bus last week and I know you're my soul mate. I was wearing a pink sweatshirt. You had on jeans." Just makes you go huh?

Then last week I gave this guy my phone number at Chipotle because I didn't want to see a m/c that read "To the girl at Chipotle who wouldn't give me her number." He never called and so now I'm thinking of posting a missed connection myself "To the guy from Chipotle who never called."

So this afternoon I was scanning through and I found a posting that has to be from someone I know. That's all I'm going to say - and - it cracked me up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I made you laugh...and I hope it was a laugh in a good way (like my friend is a go-getter) and not in a way that makes you sad for me :)

Maria said...

It was SOO the good laugh. Like - I never thought I would have the pleasure of recognizing someone here on craigslist and I hope my friend, that it works out!

Christy said...

what did it say? what did it say!!??

you crack me up!!

ck

Maria said...

call me and i will tell you...just don't want to overexpose friends on the blog :)