Wednesday, June 21, 2006

UPDATE 1: Twilight Zone

Okay seriously - I'm starting to think I don't want to go to lunch any more, that perhaps it IS the Twilight Zone. Today I went to lunch with Meghan and even more nutty stuff happened!

First I ran into a friend from my last job (yes it wasn't 100% bad there). And over the course of the lunch I saw or talked to 4 other coworkers from that job.
Second there were at least 100 skateboarders flying down the 16th Street Mall. I was sure either I was going to get run over or they were going to die via bus accident.
Then when I was walking back to the office an ambulance and a fire truck were responding to some sort of emergency. Almost simultaneously the ambulance turned the wrong way down a one-way street and while it was turning around the fire truck turned the correct directon - right into a parked car.

Seriously! Two strange lunch hours in a row - something nutty is going on.

No comments: