Monday, June 26, 2006

The things that keep me going!

It's Monday morning again...and the weekend was fun. Friday night was low-key - watched TV and the movie Munich, just don't ask me about the movie I had a very hard time following it. Then on Saturday I slept in, went to the Pier 1 clearance center with Sheralee, shopped for the Wine Tasting Extravaganza with Viv, cleaned, cooked and then enjoyed a fun progressive wine tasting party. I really do love the progressive party - so fun! Then Sunday I did almost nothing! Sheralee, Viv and I went to the Pier 1 clearance center again - got the best $5 decorative throw ever - and that was about it! Later in the evening Jim and Luke came over for dinner - I experimented with chicken and strawberries and I think it turned out okay. And we had interesting discussion about what it is we want - from life, from Radius, and ultimately what we all want is to know Jesus more and more - and somehow that part of things seems to be effed up at the moment.

Now it's Monday - I'm back at work - and the following things are motivating me:
1 - On Friday night I'm flying to St. Louis to meet the newest member of our family - Cheyenne Faith Grigoletti.
2 - That will be a four day weekend where I have the chance to get out of Denver for a bit
3 - After that is a three day work week!

I heart vacation time!

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

woohoo vacation time!!!

and give it up for knowing jesus... that's what it boils down to...