Monday, June 19, 2006

Another picture!

Here's another pic of Cheyenne with my sister Shanna! Joy and my mom sent out a bunch more pics - I just don't have the patience to post all of them - I can email them if you want them, just let me know.

I am currently exhausted from the weekend. I was camping at one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen - this calm, cold, brilliant lake surrounded by mountains on every side. It was again FREEZING cold - in the 30s at night and then very nice during the day. I didn't sleep much there and it was a fairly hard weekend for me relationally. Leaves me wanting one more day to rest and relax this weekend. And back to work it is! Hopefully this coffee I'm drinking will perk me up quickly.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

mmm... coffee...

Christy said...

I want to see more pics!! I have been prayin for you- hope that you are feeling emotionally recovered!

I love you- ck