Thursday, June 08, 2006

What to say?

I feel drawn in this moment to post on the blog. Yet I have nothing and everything to say all at the same time. And I can't decide on which side to err - vagueness or over exposure. There's a side of me that wants to hold onto it all. To take care of myself. To isolate. And the other side of me wants to just say everything and then let go.

And as I write this I realize that my blog is not the place to broadcast most of the things I'm thinking and feeling. So - vagueness it is.

{ps - do any of you other bloggers think it's weird that the spell check on blogger.com doesn't recognize the word blog. cause I do}

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

i had never noticed that?!?!?

blog, you're weird.

Christy said...

haha-- that's odd! I love you friend- I am callin you today! I will try around 3 since that is when you called yesterday-
ck