Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Twilight Zone?

I think the Chipotle on California and 16th may be in {dramatic pause} The Twilight Zone.

A month ago or so when I went there with some friends I got hit on - and gave my number to a guy...who never called. Did he exist? Is this all in my head?

Then yesterday I planned to meet Vivian there and more craziness ensued. First, as I was trying to leave to meet her I couldn't get an elevator because someone in the office next to ours had some sort of medical emergency and they were trying to take her out on a stretcher. Then, as Vivian and I were eating our lunch on the patio, minding our own business, two cop cars stopped a white SUV and then all of a sudden they were talking over the loud speaker, running up to the car with their guns drawn and then making everyone vacate the SUV to search it. Apparently though they had the wrong guys cause they let them all go.

What will happen as Maria encounters Chipotle in {dramatic pause} The Twilight Zone. {creepy music}

In other news here's another picture of Cheyenne...cause I just can't resist!

3 comments:

Viv M. said...

well, you neglected to mention that the cops made the SUV pull over right in front of the parking garage entrance/exit, denying the unaverted driver his exit from the garage for about 10 minutes... also worth of mentioning is the fact that the white SUV was labeled as a denver water management vehicle... seriously, what was going on?!?!??

Viv M. said...

ps - cheyenne is gorgeous!

Christy said...

i'm feeling in the twilight zone myself today. At least they didn't pull you over. And BTW-- she is soo stinkin cute!

ck