Monday, June 12, 2006

The Clumsy Lovers


Here's a picture of my sister...ready to pop! My brother-in-law finally posted some pictures so we all can see how beautiful she is! The baby was due on Friday - they're ready to induce her if the little guy/girl doesn't come on it's own by the butt crack of dawn on Wednesday morning!

In other news - last night Sheralee, Jared, Vivian, Luke, Jim and I went to Boulder to hear The Clumsy Lovers play. It was soo much fun! The band. The company. The pub. And - the hippies! Lots and lots of hippies! Which is funny because usually in Boulder I just see students, families that live in suburbia, and that suburban type of hippies. But based on some of the smells and lack of shoes last night I think these may have been real hippies. I was reminded a little by the dancing of The Radio Tavern in GR (which may be closed now...I know it burned and I don't know if they rebuilt it) when Grasshoppah would play on Tuesday night. And I had the same thought last night as I did then...and I really think it, so Mary, I'm posting it on the blog. It's just curiosity...not judgment. Did the people at the concert last night or the people at The Radio Tavern try to look and smell the way they do, or, is it that they're not concerned about how they look or smell. I'm just curious. I say this with complete awareness that they were probably looking at me and thinking the same thing! Is that girl trying to have sore feet, or does she just not care?

3 comments:

Viv M. said...

baby, come out!! we want to meet you!!! and i'm sure your mom would appreciate it. thanks for your time.

Christy said...

you know that means this baby will be stuburn! :) Sending good prayers for healthy safe delivery! Let us know. Is your mom out there?

ck

Christy said...

Do we have a baby yet?!!!!!
ck