Thursday, June 29, 2006

I wish this would stop surprising me!

The rest of this week has been more enjoyable. Things are certainly still a bit off kilter. I've been struck with a bottomless stomach, there are things I would still like to work on mending, and I currently have a screaming headache. And more enjoyable nonetheless.

It seems as though in the times when I am reminded that living out of and toward the love of Jesus and that reminder changes the way I act and approach the world that things start to fall into focus again. I wish this would stop surprising me. I wish this was my default way to live. Here's to progress!

2 comments:

Christy said...

funny- that we have known this an it still does surpise us everytime and we often wonder if it will happen again-- and sure enough God shows up. :) Glad to hear you are feeling better before you go meet that beautiful niece of yours! I love you travel safe!

ck

Viv M. said...

and i hope it never stops surprising you - here's to not losing the sense of wonder!