Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This is what happens when you're irresponsible...

...your friends end up changing the tire on your car, in a flood and a lightning storm while you sit at the airport feeling sick for not getting new tires even though you knew they were going bad. Mark is awesome for doing this! (well for a lot of reasons really - and in this moment for changing my tire in a flood and rain storm.)

I know this is not the picture you all were hoping for - I'll have baby pics soon - they're just caught on my camera yet. Because of this adventure I was tired by the time I got home last night and the pictures are still on my camera - hopefully I'll take care of that tonight.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?!? BACK AGAIN?!?!? TELL A FRIEND!!!!

Mark kicks ass!!!! So grateful!!!

Christy said...

yep-- not the pic i was looking for--;) boycotting comments til i see pics ;)

ck