Monday, July 17, 2006

What the?

Something for the "I never needed to see that" file:

Last night after a big afternoon of visiting the Pier 1 Clearance Center and WalMart Vivian, Sheralee and I were grilling hamburgers on our new grill and having dinner on the porch. Now if you follow this blog, or know me you know that there is often some thing interesting to watch off our porch. We like to say that it's better than any reality TV show we've ever seen. Well last night was the first appearance of "topless girl." It was quite sad actually. There was a woman who was obviously drunk or strung out on something and was irate about who knows what. At some point she went up onto the porch of the homeless coffee shop, and was yelling and fussing with her shirt. Turns out she had untied the straps of her halter top at some point and all of a sudden the entire shirt was around her waist. There were some guys from the homeless coffee shop talking to her for a minute, I assume trying to calm her down, and eventually she walked off toward the west and I'm sure she flashed at least a few cars after that. I assumed we would see her again over the course of the night; she never did come back.

In other news:

I find myself in patterns I haven't been in for a little while and I'm not sure what's at the core of it. Old patterns like not returning phone calls or emails, having a hard time being alone, and not being able to settle for the life of me. I hope to find out what's underneath it...feels like some old stuff resurfacing. Sweet.

1 comment:

Christy said...

that's a time you don't need a camera! Glad we were able to talk the other day. I hope we can talk more and I can find out more about what's goin on in your world. Love you