Friday, July 07, 2006

The Trip


Now that I've sufficiently slacked off here's some pics of the baby and the weekend :) I put more pictures on my fotki site, and since I didn't know if my sister really wanted them posted all over there's a password. Email me and I'll send you the password.

The weekend was really fun! After I got over my contempt {buzz} for airline workers I really did enjoy the weekend. My parents were down for the first couple of days - I stayed with them at a Drury Inn with FREE happy hour! Yup - free. And the rest of the weekend was spent with my sisters at Shanna and Dave's house. We played parchesi, watched movies and tried to keep cool in the heat with broken air conditioning! I did get to see Jason Mraz in concert under the arch, and we played for a little while at the St. Louis Science Center. All in all it was a great weekend and I did NOT want to come back to Denver. (but more on that another time.)

While I was in St. Louis I picked up some Oberon!!!! And while I was picking it up at a Whole Foods in suburban St. Louis I ran into a girl I knew in college - so random! And on Wednesday Sheralee, Jim and I enjoyed what I still believe may be the best beer on the planet! There are three bottles left...mmmm. I don't think they'll last the weekend.

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

pretty...