Thursday, July 27, 2006

The week in review

It's certainly been a week of highs and lows. I'm coming up with my plan at work - and loving it! Reminds me that it's what I really do like - creating marketing materials and hoping so so hard that it's going to work!

I realized today that I'm going to Michigan in 16 days...how exciting is that!

There was a meeting on Tuesday that was destined to be hard. I pray that healing can begin here in Denver and that LOVE is brought to the world and to us in increasing ways through what comes next. The possibility is there, I can feel it. I hope we can figure out together how to bring it to life.

I've had wonderful moments at a concert and the porch.

Mia the cat peed on a bunch of clothes in my room. I know I know - I left my clothes on the floor - that still didn't give her any right to pee on it! Then I think I wore a skirt that I didn't realize got peed on to work. Grossing me out. So I had to go home at lunch to change...oh the randomness.

My roommate's been gone - and she's coming home today! I like it better when she's here.

Oh - and I still want to be Karen Walker...thankfully I had a chance to practice being her a bit this week!

2 comments:

Christy said...

why are you coming to mi? I want to see you!!

ck

Christy said...

who is karen walker? I can't wait to talk to you.

ck