Monday, July 24, 2006

Questions, and some answers too

Well I tried a couple of posts last week and all of them just felt like a tiny bit too much for posting for all to read in cyberspace. Long story short, I think the realization I came to is that it's anxiety that puts me into old patterns. (If you're reading between the lines that means I was feeling a bit anxious last week.) And I think I'm in another stage of questioning...I am not catching on to this new job...and I really don't like cold calling - which is what I'm doing. So I'm thinking about looking for a different job once again!

I am thankful to have had a chance to get away to the mountains this weekend. I spent a night in Breckenridge with Vivian and her family and it was awesome to get away. To the point we were planning more trips! And I had a great time Friday celebrating Beth's last night at the Avenue with her and Frank.

We'll see what happens next!

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

I LOVED that you came with us. Thank you!!!

Christy said...

I love that you are feeling more free with your schedule to do fun things. I hope that you find a new job that allows you the same freedom. I love you and support whatever you decide.

ck