Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things that make you go huh?

Okay - I would like to make some observations on crazy people. Meghan, Vivian and I email most of the day - and I've found I get most of my news through this forum because Viv and Megs are looking at stuff all day long and send links along for comment. I would like to make some of my observations known to the world.

1 - On Brittany The new poster child for pro-life (news article here)
So Brittany's new nude statue is somehow associated with the Manhattan Right-to-life people because it "celebrates the recent birth of Spears's baby boy, Sean, and applauds her decision of placing family before career." And I say give me a gagillion dollars and I'll put my family first too!

2 - On TomKat The no-so-new poster people for Scientology (news article here)
There's a woman in this article that kept quiet for 18 hours when giving birth to her daughter who is now 18. This woman says "It actually wasn't that difficult, because you know what effects it could have" Really - you know what effects it could have? I would like to know if this woman is silent with her daughter now that she's 18. It's my experience that talking with her now is probably more damaging than screaming during birth.

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

tee, hee, hee