Monday, March 27, 2006

Done, I am done

in oh so many ways -

I am done with the first round of a huge project at work! Here comes the hard part - proofing - the part where everyone else points out mistakes that I missed and makes fundamental suggestions about where I've gone wrong. This part is hard for me.

I am done fearing abandonment. Well - I supposed what I'm really done is hiding it. I fear abandonment dammit - and I wish I didn't.

I am done worrying about using sleep aids - I'm just going to keep doing it - sleep changes everything. Means I have to go to Target soon...

I am done trying to figure it out. Done trying to figure me out. I'm just going to be. I'm just plain done. Done doing. I am tired. tired. tired.

1 comment:

Megs said...

honey, I love you and want you to know that in the midst of your doneness if there is anything I can do, let me know.

you are the best and I believe in you.