Wednesday, March 15, 2006

80 Years!



It is this man's 80th birthday today! Happy Birthday Grandpa. (and with him is the newest member of our family, Rebecca Haveman)

At the beginning of my time on this blog I told stories of spilling things! Well after a few weeks of being nearly spill free (you'd think I was a 5 year old) Monday of this week I had a huge relapse! In my Monday morning team meeting the cover of my travel coffee mug wasn't pushed on all the way so I spilled a little on myself...luckily on black pants. Later in the afternoon g called an impromptu meeting and I went into his office with a nalgene 2/3 full of hot tea. I was carrying it by the cover, which was not screwed on and all of a sudden the entire cap slipped off the bottle, which crashed to the floor spewing tea all over me (clothes, face, hair) the walls, the ceiling, the carpet, the desk - EVERYWHERE! Oh my gosh - when I got over the shock of it I laughed hard - and thankfully so did everyone else!

No comments: