Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh what I am to learn from all of this?

Seriously - I wish I would have followed my intuition and stayed home from work today! I took the Tylenol PM a little (an hour or so) past my usual 9 p.m. self-imposed deadline and could not wake up this morning so I called in sick. Then I realized aside from a pounding headache I really was fine and so I got ready and came into the office...big mistake!

1 ~ It's 66 degrees on the way to 72 and sunny - a perfect day to be outside!
2 ~ Since the rest of the organization doesn't have it's act together it's been decided that we'll launch the next big thing online - next Friday! (that's in 11 days people)
3 ~ The headache is only getting worse.

I think I'll take a walk now - get some caffeine and chocolate, these things always help right?

No comments: