Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF!

I'm sure I've posted under the TGIF heading before...and it's so true yet again! This week was incredibly painful - mostly at work again - and sitting here at Friday I'm exhausted, a little sad, and proud that I was able to have a really hard conversation with my boss(es). I'm still screaming the question - God what are you teaching me in this! It seems as though it's the only sane question to ask and yet it feels a little selfish. As if I want to learn the lesson in order to avoid future pain like the pain of this week - and not completely to lean closer to Trinity and continue to become a clearer picture of God to the world. Are ulterior motives alright? I don't know, and this is the reality of the current moment.

I'm also in this moment looking forward to one month from today - April 7 - and the Radius Community Intensive. Some of my favorite people are coming from Michigan for it, and I'm hoping later today and/or over the weekend to invite a few more people again! I'm so thankful to have these weekends to leave more space for Trinity and allow Love to lead where it wills.

No comments: