Monday, December 11, 2006

When I'm Thankful for Self Control


We had a work party on Saturday night. I had a great time - Dave even came out and danced - how sweet is that! Anyway - to the picture - a portion of the party was a karaoke contest. Brianne and I entered singing Glora Gaynor's "I Will Survive" which is in fact in my opinion a perfect karaoke song. (Did you know that Mary once met Gloria Gaynor...she says that every time the song is mentioned and so now I always think of it too.) In any case this morning a bunch of pictures were posted on our company's internal website - including about 5 that look like this. I'm so glad that I didn't do anything more crazy because I think it would probably have been captured forever. I'm a little dissapointed though that there weren't any pics of the dance lessons. I would love to be able to remind Dave how good he is. So he'll keep dancing with me.

PS - Look at this cute pic too :)

2 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

great Karaoke picture!

Viv M. said...

cute!!!

and way to go self-control!!! that would suck to have a picture of "crazy-self" at your job's server-land... not just you, anyone...