Friday, December 22, 2006

Pooped...I am Pooped

I just got done shovelling my car out of this spot. It doesn't look too bad from this angle - look on the other side of the street though to imagine the plowing in that's on the street side of the car. I'm supposed to be trying to make it into work. I'm trying alright. After I got the car out I was driving it around for a bit trying to find somewhere else to put it. I got stuck, some very nice people helped me get unstuck and then Vivian helped me put it right back into this spot because there's no place else to put it.

I'm done fighting with this storm. I'd like to be laid back and take things as they come - it's a way I prefer to live my life. However - I don't feel well, I'm not going to go home for Christmas, and I feel fairly trapped here in Capital Hill. I'm not in it alone and yet I'm done. I want to go home. I'm tired. I'm angry that the storm disrupted my plans. Is that so bad? It's off to the shower for me now. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

Well, I for one am at work for longer than I expected and/or wanted... I'll escape soon, believe me I will - then we could go out and play!