Thursday, December 07, 2006

What the?!?

I've had a lot of crazy experiences. Today, Thursday, December 7, 2006 is nearly at the top of the list. By 9:00 this morning I had been kicked out of my office with all my coworkers for reasons we didn't really understand. We're told it's back to work as usual tomorrow. That in my opinion, is not possible under the circumstances. I don't know what to believe, or who to trust. I just know that I'm disappointed that I've finally found a job that I like and now it's time to start keeping tabs on the job boards again. I'm trying to calm down. I just have no trust in management at the moment - especially since I heard bunches of different stories about what was happening today. And I'm the new girl - totally fireable. So here's to calming down and finding the truth in the circumstances.

3 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

It's my experience that you have to watch the rumor mill in any job. Things often get exaggerated quickly. That being said, I hope things work out for you. Keep your head down.

Maria said...

You're so right. The crazy part is that all the stories I've heard straight from management. If they can't get their stories straight I don't know what to think.

Christy said...

I hope all is well. And can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!
ck