Saturday, December 23, 2006

Asking for Trouble

There was a story on the local news website about the officials at Invesco Field working hard to prepare for the Bronco's game tomorrow. There will be limited parking and since the stadium is not a dome they had to clear the field and the stands. Pretty standard story here in Denver (which is in itself crazy) until I got to the last line of the article:

"The Broncos also want to remind fans that the throwing of snowballs at any time is prohibited."

Seriously - I'm positive that snowballs will be thrown. Especially now that they've given people the idea. Is this really funny to anyone else - or just me?

Wendy and I went all the way to Stapleton this morning to Target to beat the last Saturday before Christmas rush. It felt so good to get out of the neighborhood! I'm so glad that the repercussions of this storm are starting to let up.

No comments: