Thursday, August 24, 2006

Upper Respiratory Infection

That's why I've been on the couch, blowing my nose and sleeping the day away - or at least watching TV with Vivian. And now that I have antibiotics, allergy pills and nose spray in my system I'm feeling much much better!

I also got my hair highlighted today and I heart it. It looks natural AND I even got her to understand that I want to have longer hair. It felt fantastic to actually have communicated successfully and gotten what I wanted at the salon. Here's to communication.

2 comments:

Christy said...

woo whoo-- I want to see pics of the new hair.
bummer you are sick-- I was sick before we moved and now sick again! I took a 4 hour nap yesterday and then went to sleep for the night 2 hours later! UGH--- here's to getting better!

Joel Swagman said...

Hope you feel better soon