Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Are You Sure It's Only Tuesday?

I'm not convinced. I think I may have had a mean trick played on me this week - it feels like tomorrow should be Friday - not Wednesday. Between anticipation of going to Grand Rapids this weekend, total and complete shock over events in Radius last night, and just general craziness I feel like I've had a weeks worth of experiences in two days! I do hope that the rest of the week flies by!

It's funny. And by it I mean I was in this crazy funk last week and for no reason of anything I did it's gone. I had a beautiful weekend just hanging out - and there's part of me that wants to say that being with people and having truth about being loved and wanted spoken to me that my community saved me. And in what's coming next I do NOT want to negate the beauty and importance of that. The thing that's most real however is how still it's the love of God that I'm longing for and how in my experience none of that could have happened in his absence. And it's his presence and his comfort and his love for and through me that I long for in increasing ways. So thank you community. For showing me in obvious ways that it doesn't work without Jesus. I hope we can continue running after him together.

No comments: