Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Falling stories

I always enjoy a good falling story. Here are two from Aspen:

After we discovered that Luke's hotel was practically next door, we watched the concert, ate dinner and then decided to scope both hot tubs to see which one was better. We were walking through this outdoor mall/market type place and there were stairs. I was thinking that I was afraid I was going to fall and said so - at the same time Sheralee was thinking she might fall and then all of a sudden Vivian was on the ground. She stepped on her ankle instead of her foot and fell. We helped her and laughed!

The next afternoon we were at the Aspen Music Festival to hear Luke sing and were walking to the bathroom when my foot slipped off the side of the sidewalk and in an intense effort not to fall I was running - fast - through the grass around people who were sitting outside to hear the concert. It was hilarious! And I didn't fall.

Also - here's a crazy video that Luke took with his camera phone...enjoy.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

way to go mentioning the falling stories!!! HI-llarious!

Joel Swagman said...

I couldn't watch the video on my slow internet connection, but I liked the stories. I am the king of falling stories. If I only had a nickel for every time I fell down when everyone was watching me...