Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some Observations, In No Particular Order

  • Birds in the training room at 8:00 in the morning are not cool.
  • I like to think that I don't need to be in the spotlight, but then when people around me insist on being in the spotlight all the time it pisses me off.
  • If the little red dot is showing on the bathroom door - don't pull on it.
  • Patience, when waiting for big news, is hard to come by.
  • I have a lot more inner rage than I'm willing to let myself realize.
  • Margaritas are tasty.
  • So is rice made with coconut milk.
  • There are days I have no threshold for dealing with my own stress - today is one.
  • Happy 26th birthday Joy!!
  • I heart festival food.

2 comments:

Christy said...

joy is 26!!! WHAT!!? I can't get any older!

ck

Maria said...

i hate to be the one to break it to you, ck, you're going to get older. just sayin'