Tuesday, July 10, 2007

IDK my BFF Jill?

I'm sitting at the table in my apartment using Wendy's computer for the last few precious borrowed minutes before returning it to her this evening. I've been glancing out the window at the people walking by - it's almost always interesting and today is no exception.

I saw a friend of Vivian's walk and then drive by in his car. His school is two blocks from my apartment and this is not the first time he's walked by. If he wasn't across the street I would have said something.

I saw a RTD bus driver TEXTING while he was driving a big bus! Maybe he was texting IDK my BFF Jill to a friend.

On previous days I've spotted two donkeys, a whole parade of bicycles and lots of homeless people. The seconds of conversations I hear as people pass under my window is also usually quite interesting. I should start leaving a digital recorder on my windowsill to record conversations as well as the music people have turned all the way up on their stereo while stopped at my red light.

1 comment:

Christy said...

THAT WOULD BE SWEET!! I love people watching. haha!

ck