Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Blanket Apology

Why is it that when I'm stressed out I lose any sort of tolerance. Except for maybe alcohol tolerance, maybe. Right now I have a lot on my mind - I'll post about it here in time, for now it's staying off the blog. Since my stress tolerance is completely used up trying not to explode over this issue, my tolerance for anything else is completely non-existent. There is a girl I work with who drives me nuts on a regular basis. Usually I can just brush it off, and for the last two days I barely speak to her civilly. (if that's even a word.) Last night I was trying to give directions to a friend and there were a lot of people trying to help and I snapped - I'm sorry. It was completely undeserved, all about me, and you had no way of knowing.

I'm beginning to see (with help) a bit of what this is actually about deep down. And I'm working that through - slowly. For now I'm afraid I'm taking it out on people around me, and I'm sorry. I'll do my best to apologize when I see it. I don't know that I always do.

1 comment:

Christy said...

i love you and i'm prayin for you! ck