Thursday, July 12, 2007

Extolling the Benefits of Product

I know I post about my hair on here a lot. I'd like to think I'm not obsessed, and, deep down I know that I am. And I don't care. Today feels like a good hair day. I was starting to think that I really really hated my hair and it was time to do something drastic. However - I've been doing nothing more than washing it and letting it go lately. A sure recipe for disaster. Today I broke out all the versions of product hiding in my cabinets and it helps sooo much! So here's to hair product. My waves are pretty, bangs smooth, and general style appealing today thanks to curl activator, defrizz serum and defining wax. That's all it takes people. That's all it takes.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

how do i post picture on here and make it all cool looking like yours?

Maria said...

I stole this layout from a site that has layouts for blogger. Christy's figured out how to do it though - you could ask her.