Friday, January 05, 2007

Mood: Whiny

Today I am whiny. And yes, I would like some cheese to go with my whine - only I can't have it. See - Whiny. Here's a list of things I'm whiny about today:

1 - It's snowing AGAIN! On the list of things that Denver usually beats Grand Rapids on it's snow - only this winter Denver feels like GR and GR feels like Denver. Grr.
2 - All of my coworkers in my department were asked, among other things, to work outside the office today. I have mostly administrative duties (which I'm normally very thankful for) so I was expected to be in the office. While it's snowing.
3 - I forgot my personal cell phone at home.
4 - Did I mention that it's snowing?
5 - There are a couple more work related complaints - gonna lump them all here because I don't want to get fired for my blog.
6 - My stomach liked the holiday schedule of eating cookies all day every day and is not happy about getting back on a healthy schedule. My clothes however are begging for it.

There's more. The rest though is stupid petty stuff that I'm just whiny about because I'm whiny. Here's to a better day and to it being Friday!

1 comment:

Viv M. said...

i'll eat the cheese you can't have with that whine... I'll drink the wine too, don't get me wrong...

is it really still 1:30?!?!?!??