Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jury Duty

I got called to Jury Duty today. I think there's a reason it's called "Duty." I have about a month though before it's my turn. If I do get called I hope I get called for something interesting, or something that'll get me on Dateline.

That was the end of the day though. Before that I was enjoying the warm weather that finally made it to Denver. For today. We're scheduled to get some really cold temperatures starting tomorrow and, drum roll please, more snow. Gahw!

So in life. I've only lived twenty seven years of it and there's no way I can even pretend to have a fraction of it figured out. And I have a question. Do you ever feel like you get something figured out? Every time I turn around it seems as though the ground I'm standing on is moving. Metaphorically. Now that I'm back in Denver and it seems as though things are getting back to normal after the holidays and the blizzard it seems as though that normal is off from the normal of before. Not tons, just enough to know that I'm not sure where to step next. It's exhausting at the moment.

No comments: