Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Belated New Year's Resolution

Before I get to it, please enjoy this picture of my neice from when I went home for Christmas. If you want to see more click the My Pictures link on the right.

And to the point:
I wasn't going to make New Year's resolutions this year because most of my goals these days are so cliche and I couldn't bring myself to make them official. Today however in the midst of some frustration at work - nothing serious, just run-of-the-mill work frustration - I was reminded of a dream I have. A dream that seems to be following me - and a dream that I'd like to start to follow. So my resolution for 2007 is to write a business plan and start working toward this dream. I'd love to look back some day on 2007 and say - that's where I started to take control of my dreams, and without 2007 I wouldn't be the person I am today. Now, I know that officially you could say that about any year. I'd like to say though that in 2007 I made choices that changed the course of my life instead of the things that happened to me in 2007 changed me.

Wanna hear more about my dream? You will. Not quite ready to post it in cyberspace just yet. Sorry - you'll have to wait.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I wanna know!!! I will talk to you soon!! :) ck