Monday, October 27, 2008

I Heart Candy Corn

For at least the last month there has been a basket of candy corn sitting out in my office. It is never empty and sometimes it even has those little orange and green pumpkins. I heart those pumpkins too. While I was on the detox it wasn't so hard to resist these sweet little gems, but since I've completed the detox and am eating limited amounts of sugar again I am having a hard time walking by the ever-full basket of candy corns.

Then I learned from this website that candy corn is gluten, dairy and soy free. Now they're completely irresistable. I wouldn't be surprised if they were full of corn syrup, which I'm also trying to avoid, but something in me doesn't care. I can't stop! I may have a problem.

3 comments:

Joel Swagman said...

I always loved candy corn at the beginning of Halloween...I often grew to hate it by mid november

Kristin Gort said...

I've learned to not even have it hidden anywhere in the house, or I will end up with a stomach ache! Sometime this week I'm going to have to have some:-)

Beek's Fam said...

Nothing better than candy corn with dry roasted peanuts. Oh yummy!!!