Friday, October 10, 2008

Detox: Day 8

Well it's day 8 and I talked to the nutritionist today about all these symptoms that I'm not having and I feel a bit better after talking with her. When we met to talk about the detox and what I might expect she told me about a number of different negative symptoms that people often encounter. So I had myself all geared up for that, and when it didn't happen I was starting to worry that it wasn't working.

I shared these fears with the nutritionist, and she assured me that yes, it is working. She also said that since I had been cutting gluten, dairy and caffeine out of my diet for quite a while before beginning the detox, I would most likely not experience some of the side-effects that many of her clients experience. In essence, some of the side-effects people experience, I already took care of months ago. I'm starting to see a bit of a difference where I'd hoped to - in my digestive system - and so I'll keep on until the thing is done.

In other news fall has hit Denver. It's downright chilly and grey out there today and part of me is looking forward to a weekend of cozying up and staying in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is ti snowing yet sunny and 80 here