Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Detox: Day 6

Here I am at Day 6 with the worst side-effect to date being that I am breaking out like crazy. I'm starting today to start feeling run down and a little headachy - nothing horrible, just that feeling that comes when you feel like you might be coming down with something. I'm told this is normal, and to not worry too much about it.

To this point I've felt pretty good. I've kept things low-key and acted "as if I were sick". Let's just say I've been watching a lot of movies. ;)

Things for me haven't been all that introspective to this point, so I'm sorry to report I haven't had a breakthrough, or even what feels like a decent thought. I did have a random bonding moment with a tough boss yesterday over the pain of going gluten free. Her nutritionist suggested it also, and so we kvetched.

At the end of tomorrow I'll be halfway through. I hope the second half goes by as quickly as the second half :)

1 comment:

Joel Swagman said...

Just caught up on your detoxing. (I'm stuck using internet cafe, so internet access is touch and go).

Sounds brutal, but hang in there