Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ahh the Car

If you're wondering why I haven't posted too much lately about not having a car, I think the reason is that for the most part it didn't change my habits and I really haven't missed it. This week however, was the first time that I really wished I had a car, or at least a bike. I've had a pretty full week and in the midst of it I had a couple of errands that needed to be run. Right now these errands take me about an hour. With the car, 10 minutes. It's those 50 minutes that I was pining over actually, not the car. Thankfully I have great friends who helped me out.

In other news I'm so excited for Halloween! Festivities this year include a Ghost Tour and dancing and I can not wait. Like 50% of the population I'm going as Sarah Palin this year. I'm really excited about my costume! I'll post some pictures so that you can enjoy the fun.

No comments: