Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still Bitter

I had a dream last night that leads me to believe I'm still quite bitter with a girl I used to work with. She and Sheralee and I were shopping for black shoes at a mall. We went to Tiffany's only it was more like Nordstrom. Sheralee found some shoes and went somewhere else to look at something else. I found a pair and waited for this former coworker as she tried on every pair in the store. Then she started trying on dress after dress and it was taking FOREVER. I asked her to hurry up and she blew me off. I went to look for Sheralee who was at the basketball store (?) watching a game. When this girl came back she started screaming about how I didn't wait for her. We compared receipts and it turns out she took 3 1/2 hours longer than I did and I said something that I can't remember to her and walked off. Then I woke up in a state of complete rage and couldn't get back to sleep. It was 6:30 or thereabouts so it wasn't so bad. The rage though felt terribly real which is completely disconcerting because if you asked me I would have sworn that I had left her in the past and hoped I never saw her again.

In other news I had an interview this morning with a national car rental agency that I think went fairly well. I'm not overly excited about the job, but it's a decent enough opportunity to continue in the interview process.

No comments: