Friday, May 11, 2007

T minus 24 Hours

I'm moving tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I will be ready to go - everything laundered and packed in boxes ready to move. Even if that means I don't sleep tonight (for two Fridays in a row).

Every day this week I have woken up with this huge sense of anxiety. My assumption is that it's about the move, but it's so general - and with no mind racing. Anxiety I feel in my stomach, that makes me want to stay in bed forever. My hope is that once I'm in the new place starting to settle in that it will slowly start to dissipate. I also believe that once I have keys to the new place some of this will die too.

Here's to a smooth move!

3 comments:

Viv M. said...

here, here!

and here is to FRIDAY!!!!

Joel Swagman said...

I can never shake the worry that I'm forgetting something whenever I make a move. Hope you have a smooth move

Borrego said...

Congrats on the new place, I hope moving brings peace to your sleep.